Teeth whitening kit Beaming White
Offer Ends In:
Teeth whitening Beaming White home kit is the best choice – it is developed according to all regulations and laws!
- Reviews (0)
- Instructions and ingredients
Teeth whitening kit by Beaming White
It is one of the best teeth whitening kit. Teeth whitening Beaming White home kit complies with all regulations and laws in EU. Thanks to its patented active ingredients and whitening gel the usage is as effective as teeth whitening in the dental office. The procedure is safe for your teeth, painless and does not cause sensitivity or pain in your teeth or gums. One teeth whitening course takes 60 minutes.
The home kit contains teeth whitening gel for 6 courses. Your teeth will whiten up to 9 shades. It also contains a cold blue light LED lamp for activating the whitening gel. You can later use the same molded mouth tray and LED lamp and simply purchase a refill teeth whitening gel.
The teeth whitening kit contains:
- Zipper bag
- LED lamp
- Mouth tray box
- Upper and lower teeth trays (the mouth tray meant for molding)
- Spray cleaning agent for the pre-treatment/cleaning before whitening
- Non-peroxide 10ML teeth whitening gel for 5-7 courses
Teeth whitening has become one of the most sought after cosmetic procedures for very good reason. Research has shown that a bright smile does not only make you more attractive and beautiful but it will help you feel more confident for example when you need to conduct public appearances or you work in the customer service industry! Every person will feel much better when they see a bright white smile from the mirror!
We all would undoubtedly like a nice white smile. Although you should be careful about how you plan to achieve it! Nowadays there are many products out there which are manufactured in China and contain too much of hydrogen peroxide which in high quantities can damage or kill your teeth. That will make your teeth extremely sensitive and damage your enamel. Our products do not contain hydrogen peroxide and you can conduct teeth whitening in a safe way.
When you are planning a visit to the beauty salon for a teeth whitening procedure then make sure that salon owns the relevant diplomas and cosmeticians have gone through proper training. Be very mindful of their products and make sure they don’t contain more than 0.1% hydrogen peroxide as that is illegal in the EU. When ordering online then read through the ingredients and product description carefully for the same reason.
We can assure you that by ordering Beaming White teeth whitening products from iSmile.ee you do not have to think about such worrying aspects. You will achieve a bright smile without damaging your teeth. Beaming White has offered teeth whitening service and sold home teeth whitening kits all over the world for more than a decade.
Since there are many options to choose from on our website then it may be a little bit confusing! Not to worry – contact us via e-mail or the website contact form and we can advise you what would be the best choice for you! You can find out phone number and e-mail from the Contact page or the footer of every page. Our customers have alwayd been happy after the initial purchase of teeth whitening Beaming White home kit. Once you have used that feel free to also get other products like teeth whitening foam, teeth whitening pen and others to easily maintain your bright smile! The home kit is easy to use, comfortable and affordable. It comes with instructions in English and Estonian.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste
- Place the mouth tray into hot water in order to be able to mold your teeth precisely – keep it in the water for a short period of time. Since the mouth tray material does not tolerate much heat then please do not use boiling water. Heat the water to a boil and leave it to cool for 1-2 minutes. Dip the first tray for 1 to 5 seconds until it becomes soft enough to model your teeth with. Repeat the process with the second tray. NB: Leaving it in the water for too long may deteriorate the mouth tray and make it unusable! Less is more in this case and you can always dip it in for the second or third time if it does not mold well enough.
- Place the mouth tray into your mouth, around your teeth and gently press on the tray to push it against your teeth so it would create a proper mold. Use your tongue to press the mouth tray against the inner side of your teeth. Let it cool until it has hardened again. Do the same with the lower mouth tray. The mouth tray will retain its shape and you will not need to repeat this process again.
- Once the mouth tray is properly modelled you are free to cut the edges shorter to make sure you are able to close your mouth completely when the mouth tray is fitted. Also cut the handle off the mouth tray.
- Spray the cleaning agent (spray bottle with blue liquid) three times on your toothbrush and brush your teeth for at least a minute. DO NOT rinse your mouth, simply spit out the excess cleaning agent.
- Make sure that the mouth tray is clean and dry before using the teeth whitening gel. If the mouth tray is wet, damp or dirty it will reduce the teeth whitening effectiveness. Press the teeth whitening gel from the syringe into the mouth tray to the side which will touch your teeth from the front. Use only enough gel from the syringe so the mouth tray would thinly be covered with about 1ml of gel per tray. Use the cork to close the syringe.
- Place the mouth tray on your teeth, press against the teeth.
- Place the LED lamp transparent part on your teeth and press start. NB: Before first use remove the LED lamp battery and remove the protective sheet below it.
- Keep the mouth tray in your mouth for about 25-35 minutes. Do not exceed the recommended treatment time.
- Rinse your mouth with luke warm water, if necessary use a toothbrush to remove the excess teeth whitening gel.
- Repeat the procedure once more or until you have reached the desired result.
- Start smiling with your newly brightened smile!
After the procedure:
Clean the mouth tray under cold water with your toothbrush or something similar. Keep the mouth tray in a dry place (preferrably in the box that is included). Do not keep the gel in a hot area!
NB! 24h after using teeth whitening Beaming White home kit avoid coffee, black tea, smoking, red wine and other acidic or otherwise food/drinks which may reduce the whitening effect.
When you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Your teeth have problems or you have gum disease. When you are wearing braces.
Avoid contact with eyes and keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are under 18 years of age. Do not repeat the whitening course over 4 times a year.
NB! This product does not whiten any other tooth than your own. Examples: Dental crowns, dentures etc.